We welcome schools from around Victoria to our event.
If your school does not have its own bus, you may qualify for funding assistance to transport students to and from the venue at Deakin University’s Burwood Campus.
Funding assistance is only available for bus travel and must be requested when you register.
How it works
- Each school is responsible for organising its own transport. This could be via an external bus company, schools bus, minibus, individual vehicles, or taxis.
- Once your school has registered for Go Girl, Go For IT, you will need to provide your school’s Go Girl account manager with details of:
- mode of transport
- whether all day parking will be required and
- quotes/estimates of expected cost (if seeking funding assistance).
- Where funding assistance is applicable, the school pays the transport provider, then sends the receipt to the Go Girl account manager for reimbursement no later than November 2018.
- Before the event, the Go Girl account manager will send a detailed map and directions to the school contact.
On the day
Free parking is provided close to the venue. When school vehicles arrive at the event, the Go Girl team will advise you where to park.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information. We would be happy to schedule a telephone call to address any queries.
Parking on the day
There is a multi-level parking lot (CP6) next to building HE, the building where the event is being held (NB) can be accessed from this carpark.
Please download the CellOPark app in advance and register an account. Cost of parking for the whole day will be $6.
You can find more detailed information including a map, locations of accessible parking, toilets, tram stops and bus stops here.