The Go Girl, Go for IT 2016 team is made up of 9 streams which will be introduced through in a series of blog posts.
Part 4: Communications team.
The Go Girl Communications team is in charge of creating, maintaining and evolving the Go Girl brand, social media strategy, key messages and look and feel of all Go Girl external communications. This means we are in charge of
- Go Girl Website
- Go Girl Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts
- Creating and running campaigns throughout 2016 to increase Go Girl awareness
- Designing Go Girl posters, brochures, artwork and event documentation
- Writing stories and facilitating the publishing of stories about Go Girl
- Maintaining close contact with our event patron Sophie Blachford
The communications team works closely with all other Go Girl streams to ensure consistent messaging and information is getting to the appropriate target audiences and stakeholders in the lead up to the event.
At the Go Girl event in August, our team gets to interact with all attendees and live tweet/post about the day. Our big goal for the 2016 event is to get #AnyGirl4IT and Go Girl trending on Twitter both in Melbourne and across Australia.
If you have any interest in joining our team or have any questions please contact us on email@example.com